Thursday, November 10, 2005

A Good Friend


So my good friend Laurel is THE MOST DEDICATED CERAMISIST in Sonoma County, I reckon! I drew a caricacture of her choppin wood for a wood kiln, but it barely captures her passion for pottery.

I'm starting to find an infinite fascination for the real world, and the totally cool people that inhabit it. Along with my goofy aliens, I'm starting up caricatures and stories based on the people in my life. While this may make some wary, I want to poke a little fun while at the same time showcasing the awesome people I know. You can't make up stuff this cool...

More soon...

7 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Brian Puthuff said...

You should post that drawing you did of yourself with the Frope like eyes.

Then, I'll post that picture of myself with the giant hairy man breasts I've been bragging about for all these years since I got those implants.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Frope said...

ug

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Brian Puthuff said...

Sorry. That was rude of me. I wish to mentally (and spiritually) recall that first comment.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Frope said...

No prob dude...so I'm currently in mid-move...all my shit's torn apart...ug. No I'm not talking about takin' a shit, I'm talking about movin' to a new apartment. Christ, man, I gotta quit movin' one of these days...

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger lbegley said...

From here on out I'm not having any photographs taken of me... I'll just have you draw me into the snapshots of Thanksgiving dinner. That way my grandchildren will think I was a babe.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger lbegley said...

....ofcourse, then they'll probably think I was an insane axe murderer too.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Frope said...

the only other caricature of you that I've been thinking about is as some kind of random pit firer...

Thanks for the good feedback...I'll make sure to make ya look good for the fam'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home